Sunday, August 24, 2008

Honest and straightforward...
During my morning walk today I was listening to a talk show on WSB, 750 AM in Atlanta. This was a weekly Sunday morning show, usually hosted by Mike Kavanagh and his program is known as Money Matters. This morning however, Mike was on vacation and the show was hosted by a WSB producer and the guest was Mike Rose, a Senior Mortgage Loan Officer with Bank of America. The subject of the program was mortgages and the Real Estate market, a subject near and dear to me.
What impressed me the most and what I found most refreshing, was that Mr. Rose's answers to all of the caller's questions were always honest and straightforward and to the point. And in several instances, probably not the answer that the caller wanted to hear.
And more of that is exactly what is needed during this correction of the real estate market.
Straight answers to the difficult questions.
Thank you Mr. Rose!

No comments: